2nd Brazilian Stata Users Group Meeting - Call for Presentations
The 2nd Brazilian Stata Users Group meeting takes place on Friday, December 8th, 2017, at the Faculdade de Economia e Administração da Universidade de São Paulo – FEA/USP in São Paulo.
In the past, participants have traveled from across Brazil and the world to attend. The meeting provides Stata users with the opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences, and information on new applications of Stata. Representatives from StataCorp—Bill Rising, Director of Educational Services, and Enrique Pinzón, Senior Econometrician—will be in attendance. The meeting is free to attend and everyone who is interested in using Stata is welcome.
The conference language will be English because of the international nature of the meeting.
- Participation in the meeting is FREE, however prior registration is essential
- Places are limited, so we strongly encourage to register as early as possible
- To register, email us at email@example.com or call us on +55 11 4680 3503
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? If yes, then send your presentation abstract for the 2nd Brazilian Stata Users Group meeting.
Contributions are welcome on any aspect of the use of Stata. The objective of this international conference is to discuss the use of Stata across different fields and backgrounds.
Presentation topics include but are not limited to:
- Discussion of user-written Stata commands;
- Case studies of research or teaching methods using Stata;
- Discussion of data management problems;
- Reviews of analytical issues;
- Surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
- For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
SUBMITTING YOUR PRESENTATION:
Please submit your presentation by email to the Scientific committee, including your name affiliation and phone number. Presentations and abstract submissions should take the following format:
- Abstracts should be up to 200 words long
- Presentations should be presented in Portugese or English
- Presentations should last approximately 20 minutes (followed by a 10-minute discussion). If your presentation requires more time, please let us know.
The deadline for submissions is 30 September 2017
The scientific organizers will make a preliminary selection by 30 October 2017. If selected, you will be required to submit a final version of your presentation (in powerpoint or PDF format) by November 20th, 2017. Short papers (max 10 pages) are also welcome.